Needless to say, we will only use your email address for sending you information about news and events, and will not pass your email address to any third parties.
Follow us on Twitter
The Parish now has a Twitter account, which we will hope to use to keep you informed of services and other events of interest. Follow us at @HolyTrinityOxf.
Why has our website changed?
The new site gives us a number of advantages compared to the old site:
- It is much easier to read on mobile devices;
- It is much easier for members of the community to keep updated;
- It has been re-organised, taking into account feedback from the old site.
- It fixes a number of security issues that the old site had.
We hope you like it and we also hope you will give feedback about what information you would like to see on the website.
Schedule of Services for February to August 2016
Seven reasons why YOU should edit this site!
We need to keep the new website more up to date, so we are looking for volunteers to help. We would like to find five people who could each commit to looking after the site for one week every month. It would involve adding articles about upcoming events such as fund-raising activities and taking down or archiving any out of date posts and generally keeping the site up to date. It should only take about an hour when it is your turn, and there is training and back-up support while you are learning. It is not difficult, anyone who can use a word processor or send emails can do it. You just need a computer with internet access. No travel required, flexible times which can fit in with busy work and home schedules.
- Will only take about an hour once per month.
- Anyone who can use email can do it
- Full training given.
- Fits in with busy home and work commitments
- Backup support if something goes wrong.
- You will feel good about helping the Church and Parish
- You can put "I edit a website" on your CV!