Seven reasons why YOU should edit this site!
We need to keep the website more up to date, so we are looking for volunteers to help. We would like to find five people who could each commit to looking after the site for one week every month. It would involve adding articles about upcoming events such as fund-raising activities and taking down or archiving any out of date posts and generally keeping the site up to date. It should only take about an hour when it is your turn, and there is training and back-up support while you are learning. It is not difficult, anyone who can use a word processor or Facebook can do it. You just need a computer with internet access. No travel required, flexible times which can fit in with busy work and home schedules.
- You will feel good about helping the Church and Parish
- Anyone who can use Facebook or email can do it
- Will only take about an hour once per month.
- Full training given.
- Fits in with busy home and work commitments
- Backup support if something goes wrong.
- You can put "I edit a website" on your CV!